1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is any one on T mobile having connections problems today in London?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shahedz, Sep 25, 2005.

1. shahedz

shahedz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,203
    i keep getting "connection errror" on my mobile when i keep trying to call, and when people have been trying to call me, alot of them have said my phone keeps going to Voice mail. is anyone on T - mobile in the london area or any area for that experiencing the same thing? i hope my mobile isnt on the blink

2. Dubster

Dubster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Not the exact same problem but im having problems with t-mobile this weekend also.
    Mine is a problem with my home bt landline calling my mobile where it says "the number you have dialed has not been recognised"
    Funny that my mobile seems to be fine receiving mobiles calls and so far everybody elses landline which rang today, just not my home phone :confused:

Stuck the t-mob sim in another mobile and still got the same problem so i know its a t-mob problem or possibly bt?.I did speak to cs at t-mobile this afternoon and they said they are looking into it.

3. shahedz

shahedz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,203
    i'm hoping its a t-mobile problem, as i cant afford to replace my phone at the moment!