Is a new version of Loewe Aconda coming?

I

Izzet

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if a new version of Loewe Aconda is in the works. I was about to purchase the Aconda 9381 model but
I think this is a pretty old TV (introduced 2 years ago I think).

Maybe Loewe is preparing to launch a new Aconda with a new Philips tube (maybe with Pixel Plus).

Anyone with any info on this issue. How long will the 9381 stay as a current model? I don't want to buy a brand new TV, only to find out that in a few months Loewe will bring out a new model with improved features and tube.

Thanks,
Izzet

The technology inside the Loewe televisions has been continually updated so strictly speaking, the current Acondas with Q2500/H chassis are not the same as they were 2 years ago. That said, not much has changed.

I doubt Loewe are about to add PixelPlus or the like in the forseeable future though because, if truth be told, this form of digital processing adds little to the picture. It actually degrades it in my opinion.

Loewe have offcourse released the Articos which is a little technically more advanced than the Aconda but there isn't much in it. They have also released the entry-level Aventos.

TV manufacturers will always update their models and you can't wait around for the "next best thing", which usually isn't much better at all. Buy now if you are in the market now :).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom