Is A NEW PS3 with GT5 Good For £266.99 Delivered?

Slapaham

Novice Member
As the title says... I have an opportunity to get one for that - brand new with that game...

How long is the warranty? Also, is there is any other benefits of getting this deal?

Also, is the PS3 a good piece of kit?

How much could I flog the game for shrinkwrapped on ebay?

Is the game any good?

Do you think I'm likely to get stung by price cuts (especially when a few places have had random (but unusual) offers on recently?

I know its a lot of questions but its a lot of money for me to blow and I want to make sure its a good decision...

Thanks (in advance) for your feedback Sony owners!

nvidia17

Standard Member
I'll make it simple for you. Go for it because you are not likely to find a better deal for a long time now. The game is decent and you'll probably get around £12 for it on ebay. The PS3 is an excellent piece of kit, you will not regret the decision. Hope this helps.

Kit123

Novice Member
Wow, that is very good!

If its a new PS3 i think it comes with a 1 year Sony Warrenty, but this can be extended (or so i'm told)

Slapaham

Novice Member
I'm so so so tempted to get one...

Just a couple more questions - anyone give me a thorough description of it's functions and features (apart from being a great console!)

Also, does it have a red/white phono output on the back - i.e. would it be possible to play MP3s through my amp with it?

Cheers people...

Solar

I'm so so so tempted to get one...

Just a couple more questions - anyone give me a thorough description of it's functions and features (apart from being a great console!)

Also, does it have a red/white phono output on the back - i.e. would it be possible to play MP3s through my amp with it?

Cheers people...
Top games console and an amazing media center with bluray.

and yes, it comes with a lead that has standard red/white/yellow outputs.

what are you waiting for ? GET IT NOW !!
it will be one of the best choices you ever make
:devil:

Kryptix

Novice Member