Is A NEW PS3 with GT5 Good For £266.99 Delivered?

Slapaham

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As the title says... I have an opportunity to get one for that - brand new with that game...

How long is the warranty? Also, is there is any other benefits of getting this deal?

Also, is the PS3 a good piece of kit?

How much could I flog the game for shrinkwrapped on ebay?

Is the game any good?

Do you think I'm likely to get stung by price cuts (especially when a few places have had random (but unusual) offers on recently?

I know its a lot of questions but its a lot of money for me to blow and I want to make sure its a good decision...

Thanks (in advance) for your feedback Sony owners!

I'll make it simple for you. Go for it because you are not likely to find a better deal for a long time now. The game is decent and you'll probably get around £12 for it on ebay. The PS3 is an excellent piece of kit, you will not regret the decision. Hope this helps.

Wow, that is very good!

If its a new PS3 i think it comes with a 1 year Sony Warrenty, but this can be extended (or so i'm told)

I'm so so so tempted to get one...

Just a couple more questions - anyone give me a thorough description of it's functions and features (apart from being a great console!)

Also, does it have a red/white phono output on the back - i.e. would it be possible to play MP3s through my amp with it?

Cheers people...

I'm so so so tempted to get one...

Just a couple more questions - anyone give me a thorough description of it's functions and features (apart from being a great console!)

Also, does it have a red/white phono output on the back - i.e. would it be possible to play MP3s through my amp with it?

Cheers people...
Top games console and an amazing media center with bluray.

and yes, it comes with a lead that has standard red/white/yellow outputs.

what are you waiting for ? GET IT NOW !!
it will be one of the best choices you ever make
:devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom