Is A 45MBs SDHC Card Worth The Extra Money

Barnie66

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking to buy a SD card for my new Fuji bridge camera and was wondering is it worth spending the extra on a 45MBs card over a 30MBs with it only being used in a bridge camera.

Any input is apreciated :smashin:

Hi All,

I am looking to buy a SD card for my new Fuji bridge camera and was wondering is it worth spending the extra on a 45MBs card over a 30MBs with it only being used in a bridge camera.

Any input is apreciated :smashin:

Your manual may state the speed of card required.

surely the 45mb is the one to get considering it's only £10.63 at amazon for the 16gb one? cannot see the slower card being that much cheaper

Unless you do lots of multi burst shutter exposures I doubt you would notice any difference.

....or a lot of "chimping" - they tend to have faster read speeds as well which can make quite a difference if the camera has to read very large RAW files to display :)

I never use a card over 16GB in size, I prefer to use plenty of smaller cards...if one gets corrupt or is lost or damaged, I don't lose the entirety of the shoot.

As for speed, highly unlikely to notice a difference for what you are likely to use the Fuji bridge for.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom