Is 3's new PAYG data offer active yet?

Isobutane

Established Member
Reaction score
As of the 1 or 2nd of June, 3 now have an offer in which for every £10 top-up you make you get 150MB of free data, which remains active for 90 days or until you use it all.

I've recently transfered to 3, and transfered my old number to my new sim card, which they then credit you £10 for doing so. The transfer went smoothly and I got my £10, and decided to have a look at the internet.

However, as far as I'm aware, I am still getting charged for using the internet to the tune of about 1p per page.

Is this offer not yet active, or is it a case of the £10 top up which is credited if you transfer your number not included in the offer? The reason I ask is because in my account, it shows up as simply "top-up", and does not come under the free or promotional top-up catagory, which is indicated by a *, and explained in the key below the top-up info.

Thanks

It is active but as you didn;t top up £10, you didn't get the freebies.

It is active but as you didn;t top up £10, you didn't get the freebies.

Cheers, I thought this was the case, just wondering because it was refered to as "top-up" in my account. Thanks for clearing that up.

I got £10 free topup for registering my card on there, and got the free data with that, so I would've thought you would have got it with that as well.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom