Is £650 enough?

.Griff.

I'm after a replacement for my 32" Samsung LCD and it looks like my budget will be around £650. I'd originally intended on getting a 42" Samsung or Toshiba LCD but more and more people are telling me to go down the Plasma route.

I've got Sky HD and the TV will be used for a mix of films, football, and documentaries.

My questions really are A, Will plasma be much better than LCD for my requirements and B, If so can I get a decent Plasma for my budget?

enablerbro1

Is there something wrong with the Sammy or could you sell it and add that to your budget? For around £700-800 you'll be a ble to get a very good 42" plasma.

.Griff.

Is there something wrong with the Sammy or could you sell it and add that to your budget? For around £700-800 you'll be a ble to get a very good 42" plasma.

The budget is including the money I gained from the sale of the Sammy. I could possibly stretch to £700 (ish) but I wanted to leave a little in reserve for delivery.

enablerbro1

The budget is including the money I gained from the sale of the Sammy. I could possibly stretch to £700 (ish) but I wanted to leave a little in reserve for delivery.
I picked up my Sammy 42C from Empire Direct for £750 incl delivery and a 3 year warranty, I'm certain there are better deals now. If you hunt around and take advantage of the different "vouchers" etc I'm sure you can bag a pretty good bargain.

:)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom