1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is £530 a good price for JVC AV28WFR1 ?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by mug, Dec 7, 2001.

1. mug

mug

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I just bought a JVC AV28WFR1 from Sound & Vision for £530 inc VAT and p+p. I was wondering if anyone has seen it cheaper anywhere else so I can do a price match.

Also was this a good choice of television as I had upto £600 to spend on one ?

Thanks In Advance

Marcus

2. Mark306

Mark306
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. mug

mug

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I haven't actually got the telly yet it is coming on wednesday. I will tell you what I think of it when I get it.

I am not sure if the telly at storeplus.co.uk is the same as the one i am getting. That one is the 28WFT1EKS and is nicam and one I am gettings is the 28WFR1 and is Pro-Logic.

4. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    All of the current 28" and 32" 50Hz JVC televisions will give excellent picture quality. The 100Hz sets are a little more debatable.

5. Mark306

Mark306
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Mug,

yeah that was my mistake but unbeatable also do the AV-28WFR1EK for £506. From my own research I think the AV28WFR1 is the newer model but I really see no difference is specification only the price. and further to that if you go to JVC link below the instruction manual they send out to for both models is the same:

JVC link:
    http://kiki.tte.be/JvcCons/Products...r&Lang=En&ProductID=AV-28WFR1EK&Mode=Download

http://www.unbeatable.co.uk/default...44&shopid=SHOPGCCFCAFABKE1748SHQA5170XGUD5801