Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

I had an interview at GCHQ once, it was a shithole if you were one of the little people and the pay was pathetic.

I had an interview at GCHQ once, it was a sh*thole if you were one of the little people and the pay was pathetic.

Didn't get the job? :p

Chinese, Americans, GCHQ it's all the same 👹

I prefer my snooped data to be used for patriotic purposes. Plus I know a few guys at GCHQ so I drop them a note if there something I'd like them to delete ASAP :)

I had an interview at GCHQ once, it was a sh*thole if you were one of the little people and the pay was pathetic.

One of the guys at work has taken the jump to being DV cleared. Some of the stuff they asked him :eek:

One of the guys at work has taken the jump to being DV cleared. Some of the stuff they asked him :eek:
That's because they indulge in dodgy sex parties on Wednesday evenings.

Apparently.

The worst sign was that HR there are like frightened rabbits.

Slumming are we?

That's because they indulge in dodgy sex parties on Wednesday evenings.

Apparently.

That’s a pretty tame admission in the whole process.

So it’s like a scientology ‘audit’ ?

No idea what one of those is, but you get asked about every aspect of your life and friends and family. A pretty invasive experience overall. The guy had to warn his wife that some secrets were about to come out about his life!! :eek:

No idea what one of those is, but you get asked about every aspect of your life and friends and family. A pretty invasive experience overall. The guy had to warn his wife that some secrets were about to come out about his life!! :eek:

It's weirdest when it's some little old lady asking you with a straight face a lot of questions about... extreme activities

Why would they come out?

It's weirdest when it's some little old lady asking you with a straight face a lot of questions about... extreme activities
The straight face part is impressive indeed. I couldn’t do it. 😂

I thought I saw a little eyebrow raised at one point, but in hindsight it could have just been the dry air 🤔

Covid 19 has some benefits.
John Virgo is in lockdown in Spain, so he won't be commentating at this years Snooker World championship.

:thumbsup:

My tablet that broke last night is being picked up for repair tomorrow. Very fast response from Samsung and feel pretty confident they'll get it sorted for me. Just hoping it's not the screen as this one is a very nice oled. My first one had bad bands in it you could see on grey menus... :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom