Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

:eek:
You poor deprived child!

The fam are getting up at 6.30 AM tomorrow to go and swim in a local lake. I have bravely volunteered to stay behind and guard the house from the vantage point of my bed.

The fam are getting up at 6.30 AM tomorrow to go and swim in a local lake. I have bravely volunteered to stay behind and guard the house from the vantage point of my bed.
Why at 6:30? Do the pike bite less in the early hours?

Also during these times of lockdown and 24/7 children I can appreciate you welcoming some alone time. 😎

Why at 6:30? Do the pike bite less in the early hours?

Also during these times of lockdown and 24/7 children I can appreciate you welcoming some alone time. 😎

It's an organised open-water swim - that's the time of their slot with the group.

Made an appointment for a couple to come and look at my old Audi today. Had some good chats and then this morning I received an email saying they’ve done some research and whilst my car looks great they think it should be between 70-40% less. ROFLMAO there are only 9 up for sale in the whole of the U.K. with the cheapest 15% less than my asking price being a registered insurance write off.

I told them politely to fudge off 🤔😂 but glad they didn’t come and kick the tyres with that mindset.

The eldest did a 5km swim, I hear.

I, meanwhile, nailed the house protection job.

You poor thing.

Known that I've wanted to get a bigger fridge freezer for a while but kept on putting it off. Knew which one I'd eventually get(ie, the cheapest 50/50 that Curry's do :laugh:), whenever the price was right. Had it in my favourites for 3/4 months and today the price dropped :smashin: I was still going to put it off but I had to do it :laugh: Put a message in our work group seeing if anyone wanted to buy my mini-fridge freezer (28L freezer capacity which is the reason behind needing larger), sold it within 15 minutes, and new order placed.

Best of all, that £30 discount will now go into my 'Door knob(similarly named) head fund' which'll go on a treat, eventually :p That fund is basically if I save myself some money somehow, it'll go in there as 'free money'

a mate's sons (jack) song...it's decent, tho the video is a bit lame and he's very middle class and not edgy at all haha..!

a mate's sons (jack) song...it's decent, tho the video is a bit lame and he's very middle class and not edgy at all haha..!

Not music that I would listen to or buy, but I thought it was very good. Also thought the Video was very good and well edited. Was it Saltburn on sea?

Not music that I would listen to or buy, but I thought it was very good. Also thought the Video was very good and well edited. Was it Saltburn on sea?

it's around that area, not sure of the exact location tho..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom