Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

Nothing irrational about this 😂 Released today, the latest track Bounce by my 13-year-old daughter aka frantiK 😍💪

If you don’t like dance music better not click but if you do then turn up the volume to 11 and get ready for the drop.

Also available on Apple Music, Google Play, Amazon, YouTube, Deezer, Shazam and TikTok.

Link removed by Spotify?

Works on my iPad :thumbsup:

is it a co-incidence (with the coronavirus and people off work etc), but i haven't received any spam emails today, or in fact any marketing emails (from places like online shops I've subscribed to) either... anyone else? hotmail email working fine too...

Was at a relatives funeral last week, BIL did the music for when the coffin was carried in to church, using bluetooth with his phone. As "Stranger on the Shore" was playing all of a sudden you could hear the sound of doorbell ringing. Someone was delivering a parcel at his house, He'd forgotten about his Ring app on his phone. Everyone had a good laugh about it at the wake afterwards.:laugh:

Prefect!

I found this in a messenger bag of mine. I’m rich 😂

66AB60DD-4AD7-4F03-B7C9-4BEEF3E9DC01.jpeg

Is that your serial killer outfit? :laugh:

Popped in to one of those Halfords Auto centres as I was passing one and knew my headlight and brake light had gone. (I know, I know, should’ve replaced myself but just couldn’t be bothered)

bloke came out, did the work, a couple of other blokes working there came out and we chatted for a minute.

took 15 minutes and the Manager said no charge, have this one on us. Nice gesture :D

Found nextdoor.co.uk thanks to a neighbours invite and have had my faith in humanity restored (for a while anyway). It seems there's quite a lot of helpful people live in my local area offering assistance to anyone who needs it. One of them was even a politician :eek:

Found nextdoor.co.uk thanks to a neighbours invite and have had my faith in humanity restored (for a while anyway). It seems there's quite a lot of helpful people live in my local area offering assistance to anyone who needs it. One of them was even a politician :eek:

I've had the app for a while now. It's better than the previous incarnation (streetlife) as it forces people to use their real names. Still, we get a few people on there that deserve the "mute" button. Streetlife was notoriously toxic at times though.

I am one of many working from home now with a VPN etc. so this isn't a surprise.

And that bit rates will go back up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom