Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

Too late, nothing left for you to have some. Let me know next time and I’ll make you one 👍😂

Yes, do. And i’ll rescue the pineapple before it goes on the pizza.

Why murder an axe?
And how?

Seems normal to me :D

Bought a light for my shed from Mr Beams and get emails from them ever since but just had one with the subject matter: Ciara keeping you indoors?
Though I am not sure how a portable;e light is going to help in this rather sunny albeit windy afternoon.

Just heard a presenter on TV on a hovercraft travelling over the sea tell us "it is just like gliding over water."
I think that to become a presenter on TV all you need is to be young, a woman and attractive, brains are an optional extra. :rotfl:

Bought a light for my shed from Mr Beams and get emails from them ever since but just had one with the subject matter: Ciara keeping you indoors?
Though I am not sure how a portable;e light is going to help in this rather sunny albeit windy afternoon.
I got an email from a recruiter yesterday, along the lines of "Struggling to cope with Ciara? We have candidates who will blow you away!" :facepalm:

i'm sure there's a B job joke in there somewhere..

i'm sure there's a B job joke in there somewhere..

Probably a joke in there for you too :D

20200211_102823.png

Just heard a presenter on TV on a hovercraft travelling over the sea tell us "it is just like gliding over water."
I think that to become a presenter on TV all you need is to be young, a woman and attractive, brains are an optional extra. :rotfl:

She wouldn’t have made that terrible error if she was at home, cooking, cleaning, washing, etc.

Decent customer service does exist.
Bought 48 half coconuts filled with stuff for birds as they were on offer. I tend to make my own seed/fat cakes but not absolutely sure it is particularly economical though on the plus side the quality is second to none.
Anyway put one of the coconuts out and it was ignored by the birds including the pigeons and squirrels. So I got in touch with the company Twootz and pointed out that there may well be an issue with this product and after supplying a couple of images a full refund was offered and accepted.

My flight landing had to be aborted at the last minute. Got a nice sky tour of Amsterdam to go round and land on a different runway.

But once landed got an update for my flight tonight warning that it may be cancelled, and that if I reschedule for after 18/2 it will be free of charge 😂 I doubt they pay for a hotel for a week 😂

Decent customer service does exist.
Bought 48 half coconuts filled with stuff for birds as they were on offer. I tend to make my own seed/fat cakes but not absolutely sure it is particularly economical though on the plus side the quality is second to none.
Anyway put one of the coconuts out and it was ignored by the birds including the pigeons and squirrels. So I got in touch with the company Twootz and pointed out that there may well be an issue with this product and after supplying a couple of images a full refund was offered and accepted.

They are birds. If they'll eat the stale old shit brioche from Lidl that my wife threw out of the patio door yesterday, I'm sure they won't turn their nose (beak?) up at a bog standard shop-bought coconut filled with stuff for birds.

'Mate, you eating that shit for? Give it a couple of days and he'll bring out the hand-made quality stuffed coconuts'

I do love how humans tend to humanise animals. They all want to eat, shit, get laid and have the best territory*... that's it pretty much across the whole of the animal kingdom :D

*your cat excepted of course. She needs her daily walks too, but she's special. If I ever own a cat, I want one like yours :love:

Wow how on earth can anyone get so excited over some coconuts, whatever you are taking it ain't working.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom