Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

Here and there. Mostly there. :D

That's right. I had been waiting all my life for that moment.
Good skills! Always pleasant to see an old face, though with my name change (thesilverfox) you'd probably have no idea who was banging on about your return 😂

Still in the same job btw? Edit: nope seems long gone now 😂😂

Negotiated new deal with Virgin.
Old deal - basic tv, call weekends and 100mbps broadband £51 per month, 2 monthly simcards (1gb 1500mins unlimited txt)£16.50. So combined was paying £67.50 per month. Plus £3.50 increase from March £71.00.

New deal - next tv package up, plus all the Sky sports channels, call weekends and 100mbps broadband £58 per month, 2 monthly simcards (3gb unlimited calls and txt's)£12. So combined will be paying £70.00. Very Happy!

:thumbsup:

In 19k posts it has to have been mentioned.... but opening a fresh bag of coffee even freeze dried, brings me a modicum of joy...!!!

That first sniff is exhilarating...

Freeze dried has the added bonus of the pleasurable moment you peirce the airtight foil lid... that is joy unto itself...!!!

Sometimes the simplest pleasures are the best.

I enjoy breaking wind thoroughly. As loud as I can manage/get away with, depending on who's in the house. Kids find it hilarious...wife, not always as much.

Nearly-5yo's burps are almost as bad as mine... Heart swells with pride, wife not so impressed!

I enjoy breaking wind thoroughly. As loud as I can manage/get away with, depending on who's in the house. Kids find it hilarious...wife, not always as much.

I've got to shamefully say that I get a little smile when I break wind loudly too. Mine are normally the silent and violent type so when I'm able to let one rip I'm always pleased with myself. :blush:
I don't fart loudly around other people though, only when I'm on my own. If I think it's going to be a loud one when other people are around I'll leave the room. :laugh:

I've got to shamefully say that I get a little smile when I break wind loudly too. Mine are normally the silent and violent type so when I'm able to let one rip I'm always pleased with myself. :blush:
I don't fart loudly around other people though, only when I'm on my own. If I think it's going to be a loud one when other people are around I'll leave the room. :laugh:
I always think farts are like children; you can enjoy your own, but other people's are usually revolting.

This reply has been cached in my comment box but no idea why. They do look nice though.
They are. It’s just a fairly simple paste made up from curry powder and a few spices, coat the nuts and roast. Takes about half an hour to get it done.

coat the nuts and roast. Takes about half an hour to get it done.
kenneth-williams-gif-11.gif

Fart noises are the absolute lowest form of humour....!!!

I fudgeING LOVE IT....!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've got IBS so I've often got a constant stream of big farts... may lady's used to it, but i forget how loud they are, especially when we're outside in public.. :(

Farting in the bath is the ultimate pleasure especially a good fruity one that sounds like you’re being pinged by a nuclear submarine.

Son‘s car insurance renewal.

Currently still has a black box fitted, but wanted a quote without (just coming up to the end of his second year driving).

Admiral quoted £336 as a new policy, but was more expensive adding him to our Admiral multi car policy.

After a quick-ish phone call to Admiral, they not only matched the independent quote, they beat it - saving us another £20!

Very happy with their service! It’s a nice change to be able to say that about a company.

Just been speaking with SWMBO about buying a new car after my PCP ends on my current car. After running through the options, she says the magic words

“If you think that’s the best option, you should go with it”

Which is a step above the usual

“Fine”

(which all men knows what the real meaning is)

My picture didn't work but there is a cool Moon halo visible from London right now.

46_degree_Lunar_Halo.JPG

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom