Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
I had an interview at GCHQ once, it was a sh*thole if you were one of the little people and the pay was pathetic.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
I had an interview at GCHQ once, it was a sh*thole if you were one of the little people and the pay was pathetic.
Didn't get the job? :p

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Chinese, Americans, GCHQ it's all the same 👹
I prefer my snooped data to be used for patriotic purposes. Plus I know a few guys at GCHQ so I drop them a note if there something I'd like them to delete ASAP :)

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

mjn

Distinguished Member
One of the guys at work has taken the jump to being DV cleared. Some of the stuff they asked him :eek:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

mjn

Distinguished Member
That's because they indulge in dodgy sex parties on Wednesday evenings.

Apparently.
That’s a pretty tame admission in the whole process.

pRot3us

Distinguished Member

mjn

Distinguished Member
So it’s like a scientology ‘audit’ ?
No idea what one of those is, but you get asked about every aspect of your life and friends and family. A pretty invasive experience overall. The guy had to warn his wife that some secrets were about to come out about his life!! :eek:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
No idea what one of those is, but you get asked about every aspect of your life and friends and family. A pretty invasive experience overall. The guy had to warn his wife that some secrets were about to come out about his life!! :eek:
It's weirdest when it's some little old lady asking you with a straight face a lot of questions about... extreme activities

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
Why would they come out?

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
It's weirdest when it's some little old lady asking you with a straight face a lot of questions about... extreme activities
The straight face part is impressive indeed. I couldn’t do it. 😂

I thought I saw a little eyebrow raised at one point, but in hindsight it could have just been the dry air 🤔

HaRd2BeAr

Distinguished Member
My tablet that broke last night is being picked up for repair tomorrow. Very fast response from Samsung and feel pretty confident they'll get it sorted for me. Just hoping it's not the screen as this one is a very nice oled. My first one had bad bands in it you could see on grey menus... :eek: