Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Can’t beat a bit of Snatch! :laugh:
I clicked on this video - I skipped to a random part - the guy said "Next you will start to enter a snatch" - I hastily quit as I thought I was watching some kind of workout video.

Last edited:

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
"her whom shall not be named' is making some progress with the duvet cover for the spare bedroom.

1.jpg
2.jpg

NooBish AbbZ 92

Distinguished Member
Clown that wanted to enter our Tesco via the exit as I was coming out. He asked 'Can you go in this way?' I said, 'No pal, you need to go around the other way' and directed him towards the actual entrance.
Point to note; the whole 'Your attitude affects my attitude which affects your attitude' etc etc cycle is something I get right involved with straight away. If someone is a dick, I'll often be the same right back(a definite flaw).
Anyway, this guy was pretty dismissive from the off, he walks past me in through the exit saying 'ahh it'll be alright'. Me without a split second delay, 100% sarcasm ' Yeah. fudge it mate. Doesn't even matter does it?!' Duck, (under my breath) So he carries on and gets turned away by the doorman; I took great pleasure in watching him walk in before being turned away.

Annoyingly I left my bottle of hand sanitiser in the trolley. Karma :laugh:

Foster

Distinguished Member
Tomorrow is my first game of Airsoft since February and I can't fricking wait it's been too long!

Doug the D

Airhard then.
When compared to real weapons, soft is completely appropriate! I had a quick google of Airsoft too, whilst in the main, I'm sure it's a bit of fun, some people seem to take it waaay too seriously, some proper anoraks out there :rotfl:

NooBish AbbZ 92

Distinguished Member
I never gave Airsoft a go; it sounds brilliant though. A few of us talked about it a few times a few years ago but as I say, never gave it a go :( Think I might have to look into it again.

Foster

Distinguished Member
Bit like paintball but with plastic ball bearings :thumbsup:
This, airsoft is imitation firearms aswell, So I have a Glock 34 and Vector.

Foster

Distinguished Member
This, airsoft is imitation firearms aswell, So I have a Glock 34 and Vector.
Well enemy team got stomped 6-2, it's fair to say I'll sleep well tonight!

mitchec1

Distinguished Member
Having a disaster recovery test at work, basically turning off all our systems and watching the youngsters run round like headless chickens.

The rest of us back to pen, paper and how we used to do it.

Last edited:

sergiup

Distinguished Member
When compared to real weapons, soft is completely appropriate! I had a quick google of Airsoft too, whilst in the main, I'm sure it's a bit of fun, some people seem to take it waaay too seriously, some proper anoraks out there :rotfl:
Oh, totally, like most things there are always an overly serious bunch. But... I did notice that the better "weapons" do go further and are more accurate. It was quite funny struggling to hit someone some distance away, they just point at me, bang, hit straight away. I didn't rage quit...

Mine for today: I'm changing Spotify playlists as I get bored, currently I'm on 2000's dance - bring on Scooter, Cascada, Basshunter; starting to show my age :rotfl:

mitchec1

Distinguished Member
Oh, totally, like most things there are always an overly serious bunch. But... I did notice that the better "weapons" do go further and are more accurate. It was quite funny struggling to hit someone some distance away, they just point at me, bang, hit straight away. I didn't rage quit...

Mine for today: I'm changing Spotify playlists as I get bored, currently I'm on 2000's dance - bring on Scooter, Cascada, Basshunter; starting to show my age :rotfl:

My Spotify is currently playing 70's songs and yes I am old enough to remember them