Quantcast

Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

hyperfish

Distinguished Member
The smell around the factory after shredding around one tonne of orange and lemon peel as a trial process. Apart from that, tomorrow I'm going to try and infuse some gin with it for personal consumption.

20200212_211437.jpg

NooBish AbbZ 92

Distinguished Member
Having a maximum of 23.0kg single piece of hold luggage for a flight. Weighing it at home and it being around 19kg; add a couple more items. Then turn up at the airport, scan it in, put it on the scale and it comes up as 22.9kg :smashin:

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Just got an email wishing me a Happy Valentines Day and please have a 10% discount from a company that sells castors. Love it. :rotfl:

NooBish AbbZ 92

Distinguished Member
Just got an email wishing me a Happy Valentines Day and please have a 10% discount from a company that sells castors. Love it. :rotfl:
A mate and I have grabbed Spa-Francorchamps 6 hours Tickets at 2-for-1 for the second Valentine's day running :smashin: What can i say, he completes me :laugh:

deantown

Distinguished Member
I work on an ISO standard representing the U.K. through the BSI. And have just been request to join ITSA as well to help take that one to a global standard beyond its popularity in the DACH region.
I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about, but enjoy!:D

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about, but enjoy!:D
:) You invited people to tell you about standards :p

PS. The UK means the United Kingdom, ISO is the International Standards Organisation, BSI is the British Standards Institute, ITSA is the International Tokenisation Standards Association and the DACH region is D = Germany, A = Austria, CH = Switzerland
PPS. I'm no good with rhetorical questions :rotfl:

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
How dare you... :)
Easily!
Seriously, it's on a much smaller scale but where I work there are directors that treat the company as a toy box and now they have brought in a consultant for ISO9001.
He's good but the directories just want something shiny and the sales director doesn't know what formal requirements are.
Good process can save a business, bad process can...