Quantcast

Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

mjn

Distinguished Member
Too late, nothing left for you to have some. Let me know next time and I’ll make you one 👍😂
Yes, do. And i’ll rescue the pineapple before it goes on the pizza.

FlagshipDevice

On the odd occasion I get Athlete’s Foot, I admit to ‘loving‘ the itchiness I get in my toes during so. Just so damn satisfying to rub. I know, very irrational :D

mjn

Distinguished Member

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Bought a light for my shed from Mr Beams and get emails from them ever since but just had one with the subject matter: Ciara keeping you indoors?
Though I am not sure how a portable;e light is going to help in this rather sunny albeit windy afternoon.

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Just heard a presenter on TV on a hovercraft travelling over the sea tell us "it is just like gliding over water."
I think that to become a presenter on TV all you need is to be young, a woman and attractive, brains are an optional extra. :rotfl:

InvisibleDuncan

Bought a light for my shed from Mr Beams and get emails from them ever since but just had one with the subject matter: Ciara keeping you indoors?
Though I am not sure how a portable;e light is going to help in this rather sunny albeit windy afternoon.
I got an email from a recruiter yesterday, along the lines of "Struggling to cope with Ciara? We have candidates who will blow you away!" :facepalm:

mjn

Distinguished Member
Just heard a presenter on TV on a hovercraft travelling over the sea tell us "it is just like gliding over water."
I think that to become a presenter on TV all you need is to be young, a woman and attractive, brains are an optional extra. :rotfl:
She wouldn’t have made that terrible error if she was at home, cooking, cleaning, washing, etc.

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Decent customer service does exist.
Bought 48 half coconuts filled with stuff for birds as they were on offer. I tend to make my own seed/fat cakes but not absolutely sure it is particularly economical though on the plus side the quality is second to none.
Anyway put one of the coconuts out and it was ignored by the birds including the pigeons and squirrels. So I got in touch with the company Twootz and pointed out that there may well be an issue with this product and after supplying a couple of images a full refund was offered and accepted.

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
My flight landing had to be aborted at the last minute. Got a nice sky tour of Amsterdam to go round and land on a different runway.

But once landed got an update for my flight tonight warning that it may be cancelled, and that if I reschedule for after 18/2 it will be free of charge 😂 I doubt they pay for a hotel for a week 😂

Doug the D

Distinguished Member
Decent customer service does exist.
Bought 48 half coconuts filled with stuff for birds as they were on offer. I tend to make my own seed/fat cakes but not absolutely sure it is particularly economical though on the plus side the quality is second to none.
Anyway put one of the coconuts out and it was ignored by the birds including the pigeons and squirrels. So I got in touch with the company Twootz and pointed out that there may well be an issue with this product and after supplying a couple of images a full refund was offered and accepted.
They are birds. If they'll eat the stale old sh*t brioche from Lidl that my wife threw out of the patio door yesterday, I'm sure they won't turn their nose (beak?) up at a bog standard shop-bought coconut filled with stuff for birds.

'Mate, you eating that sh*t for? Give it a couple of days and he'll bring out the hand-made quality stuffed coconuts'

I do love how humans tend to humanise animals. They all want to eat, sh*t, get laid and have the best territory*... that's it pretty much across the whole of the animal kingdom :D

*your cat excepted of course. She needs her daily walks too, but she's special. If I ever own a cat, I want one like yours :love:

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Wow how on earth can anyone get so excited over some coconuts, whatever you are taking it ain't working.