Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

They are definitely games where the focus is on MP. Over the course of a year, I spent around 21 days of playing time with Modern Warfare 2.

If only I had that much gaming time now!
My xbox has been on for a grand total of around 5 hours over the last 4 years! Children hey!
I was never a fan of multiplayer. Me and @baker used to do a lot of coop sessions on various games which helped on COD and MW to extend the gameplay.

Finished cutting the grass just as it starts raining :)
1463668820942.jpg

Finally figuring out why my new virgin tivo box was showing a purple tinged picture on my projector.

and?

Was to do with colour spaces, I had the projector set to RGB 0-255 as my laptop and old v+box looked better with that (better blacks), but the tivo box needed YUV.

Took me 2 days and numerous 5 meter long HDMI cables to figure this out.

Thanks!!

Getting back into eating fruit after never liking it as a kid.
Just eaten an apple for the first time since the 70's, and actually liked it.

apple juice is lovely too... I particularly scrumpy... :)

Getting a cat for the first time and then everything

Finally getting my SEK-3500 one connect box working. :smashin:

Winning a weekly fitbit challenge by 45000 steps :D I must make you aware, some people on there have recently had knee operations or similar so I am at an advantage in that sense. However, the majority of it I think is attitude ;)
This ran Monday to Friday, so average of 25k steps a day :)

Attachments

• 1463856184924.jpg
    1463856184924.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 64
:hug:

After 7 months of no golf due to broken hand, heading to the range to find I've sacrificed distance (can't full swing) for accuracy. Can't complain - had only been hitting balls for 5 months before the break!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom