• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

iron on a image and text onto a t-shirt

mark3

Established Member
i have got a little problem if anyone can help me with this
right i have been making my own t-shirts with images and text that i own and i have been using transfer paper to iron on the image and text on the t-shirt but all around the image and text

what i see is the plastic like at the sides at the top and at the bottom where there is no image and text so my question is how is it done where you only see the text and image on the t-shirt i have seen some videos on youtube where people are using a heat press with sublimation paper and with that you only see the image and text so is that what i am doing wrong using a iron or is that fine is it maybe the transfer paper what would happen if i use a iron and sublimation paper onto a t-shirt would that only show the image and text which is what i want to see a don't want to see any plastic around it so can anyone please help me with this

arenaman

Is there a problem here?

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
For reals this time? :D

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom