iron monkey

Rich

just wondering if anyone else has seen "iron monkey" ?.this film seems to be very underated,the fight scenes have to be seen to be believed(especially when the little kid fights),it comes from the makers of "the matrix" and "crouching tiger" but the fight scenes are much better than either of them,it's highly recomended for martial arts fans and i think they recently released a remastered edition (mines not,still good though)

buns

Banned
Originally posted by richardl10
just wondering if anyone else has seen "iron monkey" ?.this film seems to be very underated,the fight scenes have to be seen to be believed(especially when the little kid fights),it comes from the makers of "the matrix" and "crouching tiger" but the fight scenes are much better than either of them,it's highly recomended for martial arts fans and i think they recently released a remastered edition (mines not,still good though)

I have seen it, i think it is as good as a film in this genre gets. A must watch for anyone, martial arts fan or not!

ad

JimB

Standard Member
It's a good film but I found the undercranking in some of the fight scenes annoying. I prefer OUATIC.

the fight scenes have to be seen to be believed(especially when the little kid fights)

Incidently, did you know the little boy is played by a girl.

thestorm

yeah its a good movie.... but if you look carefully u can still see
the ropes attached to them as they fight and "fly" through the air.

CTHD was better in this respect as u couldn't even see any of the ropes.

Shaz

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom