Iron Man Steelbooks

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & 4K Steelbooks' started by Twigg, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Twigg

Twigg
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Good Morning everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend.
    I have a few questions that I would like to ask about Iron man Steelbooks please.
    I am not interested in the Iron man steels that are expensive [Play/Hmv I think] I would if I coud afford them.
    So here goes, I would very much like to own some sort of steelbooks of Iron man be it Blu-ray or DVD [Again size does not matter but would like to them to match] I have seen a DVD of Iron man that is very nice [has the face with iron man, and the title running down the side] very cheap and very nice looking, does anyone know which Iron man 2 DVD Would go with this, or suggest which one would.
    Next I found a Blu-fans Iron man Steelbook But only a cover [no Disc] again this is really nice and reasonable in price, can any of you recommend an Iron man 2 that would go with this edition, or does any one know if Blu-fans did an Iron man-2 Cover only, Obviously I want to keep the same, so if I go DVD I will buy DVD Steelbook so as to keep size the same. It seems really overwhelming that there are so many editions, it is near impossible to find or match closely which ones to go for.
    I will of course put a want advert in the classifieds once I can establish which way to go, and then hopefully be able to buy them here, I mean if no ones knows here then who does, Ideally the Blu-fans edition is the nicest one, one because it is Blu-ray Size, but then did they do a number 2 I really do not know, to be honest I thought I was starting to see double trying to compare then go back to see what matched, anyway I do hope you good folk here can help me.
    I hope I have explained well enough for you all to understand what I am looking for, for me it is the only way I can obtain the Ironman steels, but I do like the other editions any way, if it is not to much trouble any links would be appreciated, or if any of you have anything that you would consider selling, then of course I will put up an advert, but wanted to ask here first.

Thank you so much

Twigg

2. ssbib

ssbib

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +694
    The Iron Man DVD steel book is really nice. Still one of my favourites after all this time.

3. Member 79251

Member 79251
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,187
  4. RedDevil85

RedDevil85
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: