• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Iron Man (Blu-ray) £9.99 at Movie Mail

kron

I received a price alert email from find-dvd today so this was duely ordered. Don't forget 70p cash back through Quidco as well :)

richardb70

Distinguished Member
Up to £13 now :thumbsdow

INDIE

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Don't be too sad about missing this one, as when I spoke to customer services this morning, they said they are pretty close to cancelling the orders as the price was set too low.

I haven't said they will cancel before someone bites my head off.

Indie.

whackydre

I ordered iron man of zavvi for £12.45 but was taking forever to arrive so tried to cancel and order 1 copy intead of moviemail yesterday and received confirmation email at 2am sending out 3-4 working days!

Then guess what arrives in the post today from Zavvi??:mad:

bee

has anyone got their copy through from movie mail yet?
ordered mine on the 4/10, got confirmation on 5/10.
but nothing else since!

hittyh

Standard Member
Called them and was advised they are still waiting for delivery from their suppliers.
Ordered on Sunday, still waiting. Dont mind, so long as they fulfil the order at £9.99.

biggus

Standard Member
Received my copy through the door this morning. :thumbsup: to MovieMail they fulfilled the order at £9.99 although just read a thread where WHSmith are doing it for £9 :rolleyes:

cheers

GrantM

I'm still waiting on mine too :(

GrantM

Kwan Ho

Standard Member
I canceled my order day or so before the lastest posters received theirs, after waiting for over a month, I have lost all faith in this company, and I wouldn't bother with them again. How can they be out of stock for over a month, but the product has been on their website all this time.

Would rather pay little extra to dixons for it, and not let these **** take the ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom