Iron Man 3 (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Dispatch email received

Mine too, wonder what will arrive 1st this or Thor n Thor dark world ;) from the US obviously! Gonna cancel my zavvi ones once they turn up

Yeah me too, not holding my breath for a Saturday delivery. Not that it matters to much since I've already watched the disc, just wanting the steel for the collection.

Pleasantly surprised, mine just turned up. I actually quite like this. Such a nice image on the front and good quality in hand, especially the fairly think gloss on the front and the way the distressed sections glint in the light.

Better than i expected, happy i kept my order. Glad I've got this as one off though, i wouldn't what it as part of the set. Far to samey when put together with those borders. Same will go for me only keeping Thor 2.

Pleasantly surprised, mine just turned up. I actually quite like this. Such a nice image on the front and good quality in hand, especially the fairly think gloss on the front and the way the distressed sections glint in the light.

Better than i expected, happy i kept my order. Glad I've got this as one off though, i wouldn't what it as part of the set. Far to samey when put together with those borders. Same will go for me only keeping Thor 2.

You obviously gripped more than me on Thursday , no show today ah hmm :blush: :D

You obviously gripped more than me on Thursday , no show today ah hmm :blush: :D

Or not, duped by the postie with garbage post, only for him to come back with some parcel godliness :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom