Iron Man 3: Lenticular Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Torn on this one, i like the original enough to keep it but i do like the front on this which is much better... the back is using the same art on both but the original does that better imo as it's without the border, hmm...

daftmole

I also like this design, although I didn't mind the original version either. My problem is that With Iron Man being a Zbox exclusive (which I'm never going to hand over my hard earned cash for!) I'll never have the complete set of lenticulars, my OCD can't live with that!!

vtrmart

Distinguished Member
I'd double dip on this if I could have got the first one individually as I prefer these designs if I'm honest.

steve33shoreham

UKCDJ

I would buy this if I could get 1 & 2 as steelbooks but I don't think that's possible anymore is it? ...

Vid

Distinguished Member
I would buy this if I could get 1 & 2 as steelbooks but I don't think that's possible anymore is it? ...
I dunno you can get IM2 Lenti when it comes available soon but IM might still have a TAT box attached when it becomes available again.

rhubarb4

Live now [emoji5]️

vtrmart

Distinguished Member
I've cancelled the two thors, this and also cap winter soldier. I stewed on it all day and have seen sense- it's utter madness on my part to drop £100 on 4 steels I already own.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

NAD Launches CI 16-60 DSP Amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky seals Studiocanal movie deal
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett