Iron Man - $22.99 mjentertainment.net be quick

I am wondering whether it is the corrected version or not :(

I'm pretty sure it is, paramount officially recalled them. Surely it would be illegal?

I'm pretty sure it is, paramount officially recalled them. Surely it would be illegal?

Not sure on that, just don't want one to arrive that won't play in either of my players :rolleyes:

Understood, I have bought from them several times though and found them to be very helpful and quick. Also fill yer boots, they declare the value to be $5.

Understood, I have bought from them several times though and found them to be very helpful and quick. Also fill yer boots, they declare the value to be $5.

Have emailed them, hopefully they will still be there to reply :)

not bad! If ordered with something else the decrease in shipping makes it about ÂŁ12.50

not bad! If ordered with something else the decrease in shipping makes it about ÂŁ12.50

Remember the exchange rate isn't as favourable as it has been :( - you'll likely get 1.7-1.75 $/ÂŁ

Still as cheap as you'll find though.

ordered it - along with Speed Racer - works out at roughly just under ÂŁ15 for Iron Man and just under ÂŁ14 for Speed Racer at todays exchange rate :)

Still no reply :(

Come on MJE .. I am not ordering until it has been confirmed :D

received my copies of IM and SR from mje today
slipcases were a bit battered unfortunately, look like they've done the rounds
IM had a white sticker with $29.99 on it - all very odd
both inner cases still sealed.
As to whether or not the IronMan is the new fixed version i don't know?
There is a new barcode label on the shrinkwrap on the inner case (not on the cardboard slipcase)
does this mean its the fixed one?
anyone know how to tell if its a fixed version?

Just done some digging and answered my own question - UPC (Barcode) Codes for IronMan BD

Old: 03242904693
New: 09736138570

and the one from mje has the new UPC code on the shrinkwrap :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom