Iron Man 2 - Blu-ray/DVD Combo

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
US - September 28th, 2010

UK - October 25th, 2010

IRON MAN 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack

iron-man-2-blu-ray.jpg

The Blu-ray/DVD combo pack comes fully loaded with immersive and interactive bonus materials including an in-depth, feature-length documentary of the making of the film, revealing featurettes about Nick Fury, Black Widow and War Machine, a look inside the creation of Stark Expo, deleted scenes and an exclusive peek inside the Marvel Super Hero Universe through the S.H.I.E.L.D. Data Vault.

The Iron Man 2 Blu-ray is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital and Brazilian Portuguese 5.1 Dolby Digital and English, English SDH, French, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese subtitles.

The DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 TVs with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround, French 5.1 Surround and Spanish 5.1 Surround and English, French and Spanish subtitles.

Disc 1 (Blu-ray):

* Feature film with optional commentary by Jon Favreau (HD)
* S.H.I.E.L.D. Data Vault (HD)— Extend your knowledge of the Marvel Cinematic Universe with high-level clearance into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s digital data vault. Interact with select scenes from the movie that include new layers of graphics and insider information. View case files, dossiers, S.H.I.E.L.D. training films, tech details and more.
* Previsualization and Animatics (HD)

Disc 2 (Blu-ray):

* Ultimate Iron Man: The Making of Iron Man 2 (HD)
o Rebuilding the Suit—An all-encompassing look at the beginning stages of this mammoth blockbuster.
o A Return to Action—From Marvel Studios to the streets of Monaco, Jon Favreau takes viewers through the trials and triumphs of continuing Iron Man's story.
o Expanding the Universe—From the amazing sets of Stark Expo to Tony Stark's home and beyond, the Marvel Universe continues to unfold into new and exciting places.
o Building a Legacy—From filming to editing, scoring and visual effects, Favreau and his team face the challenges of bringing the sequel to the big screen.
* Featurettes (HD)
o Creating Stark Expo—A look at how the sets and computer-generated elements combine to create the massive set piece.
o Practical Meets Digital—How the "practical" props inform the "digital" work that ultimately brings our hero to life on screen.
o Illustrated Origin: Nick Fury—A comprehensive journey into creating one of the most mysterious and influential heroes in the Marvel Universe.
o Illustrated Origin: Black Widow—An exciting look at the new femme fatale introduced in Iron Man 2.
o Illustrated Origin: War Machine—A look at the introduction of the character and how his friendship with Tony Stark resonates with fans.
o Working with DJ AM—Jon Favreau remembers working with Adam Goldstein.
* Deleted Scenes with optional commentary by Jon Favreau (HD)
o Alternate Opening
o Coulson at the Senate
o The Sub-Orbital Jet
o Tony's Workshop (extended)
o Natalie Wears the Gauntlet
o Flying Party Girl
o Mark II Security
o Element Rediscovered (extended)
* Concept Art Gallery
* Theatrical Trailers (HD)
* Music Video: AC/DC "Shoot To Thrill"

Disc 3 (DVD):

* Feature Film
* Digital Copy

Last edited:
Knowing Paramount it will take them a whole year to drop this to £9.99 for a single day then jack up the price back to £18.99.

Can't wait for this, loved it at the Cinema!

Alright, mate! How's it goin', Zenza? :rotfl:

HI....please REPORT spam instead of duplicating it by quoting it,and then us having to edit that as well

Thanks.

I'd imagine this will be the USA version and not UK version?
Defo USA, whether its mirrored on the UK one I don't know.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Tesco Entertainment have the triple play pack on offer for £12.02 :smashin:

Showing as £14.99 for me?

You need to use a code and buy with another chart Blu Ray.

Explained fully in this thread :)

Soz, I ordered BTTF trilogy at the same time as I was using the 15% code and just saw an offer against IM2 in the cart.

dvdworldusa have theirs in stock, if anyone has an order in with playusa can they let me know when they start to process please?

mines shipping now from MT :smashin:

Spoiler tags please, not seen this yet.

Don't tell us things like that. :nono:

So who's got this one?

Any reviews up?

What's the disc like?

Richard said:
So who's got this one?

Any reviews up?

What's the disc like?

I watched it last night, great sound and picture. The film was much better than most reviews said as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom