Iron Man 1:1 - updates

Sounds promising, hopefully will be with us by the end of next week then/first few weeks of march (which is great as i have a week off work at the start of march). Out of interest, who is the distribution company you emailed

It's a company called Amerang

I keep coming back to this thread in the hope that there is some news! Its driving me crazy, I ordered this piece almost a year ago now and its starting to get to me lol! Come on Amerang, come on play.com pull your finger out and get me my iron man! Also my Hell Boy while you are at it!

Sorry for my crazy rant but being at work and waiting for iron man is pushing me over the edge! :rotfl:

I keep coming back to this thread in the hope that there is some news! Its driving me crazy, I ordered this piece almost a year ago now and its starting to get to me lol! Come on Amerang, come on play.com pull your finger out and get me my iron man! Also my Hell Boy while you are at it!

Sorry for my crazy rant but being at work and waiting for iron man is pushing me over the edge! :rotfl:

I feel the same mate! Don't check my emails until I get home so I rely on this thread hoping someone has got a despatched note! :eek:

i take it you guys can't check your play accounts at work :confused:

Mine still says pre-ordered.... if it's going to move at all this week I don't think it will be until at least thursday/friday

:rotfl: Sorry chaps, couldn't resist :thumbsup:

On a serious note, I'm hoping to see this go into the packing stage tomorrow.... got all fingers and toes crossed that it does!! :thumbsup:

MATT YOU SWINE!! :rotfl:

Play has it as out of stock so they may be about to start charging :lease:

Mine is 'packing' i cant believe it!!!!!!!!! Almost had a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is with play.com BTW

Mine is 'packing' i cant believe it!!!!!!!!! Almost had a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is with play.com BTW

Nice one mine is still preorder hopefully will change soon

Really?? Giiiiiiiiit!!!! :rotfl:

That will teach you for winding us up! But in all seriousness is yours not being packed yet Cooey? I ordered at the beginning of April 2008 so I guess I was one of the first?!

:rotfl: I know

Nope mine is still on preorder mate

Because Play kindly cocked up on my account, I had to re-order it so my current order was placed 2nd of Jan, whereas my original order was back in September last year

I was really hoping it would go into packing today, but I highly doubt it will :(

ohh mines gone to order placed, next step......

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom