1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iriver T30 1GB + Win XP = unknown device

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by FaB*Bo*Peep, Sep 23, 2005.

1. FaB*Bo*Peep

FaB*Bo*Peep

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I have just taken the plunge and bought a T30 1GB. Recorded tracks through the line in are simply awesome (imo) and I am very pleased, however I do have 1 small problem for which I hope someone out there can give me some guidance. Having now recorded several tracks I am connecting the T30 to a USB port on my PC and as the specification on another well thought of MP3 player website details that management software is not required and that the player has removable disk drive support I expected to see another removable drive listed and to be able to backup the recorded tracks onto my pc but instead all I get is an unknown device

What am I doing wrong please ?

Thanks in advance
    :)

2. sirlukas

sirlukas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Did Windows ask You to connect to the internet to find some drivers, if not, reconnect it and try again.
    Do You have SP2 on Your Windows, if not install it.
    It should be seen by Windows as Removable Disk Drive, on default drivers, try few times.