1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iRiver H320 and iRiver H320 Lite

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by JoeyEmma, Jun 12, 2005.

1. JoeyEmma

JoeyEmma

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Whats the difference between the two?

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,744
    I think it comes with fewer accessories than the normal version, but not really sure what it misses out on. It might be worth finding somewhere on-line that sells both version and compare the list of items it is supplied with.

3. metal_jester

metal_jester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeah i think the full version comes with remote control thingy and an external battery pack

4. JoeyEmma

JoeyEmma

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK, so I have done my research and found out the main differences between the two.

The main differences are that the full version comes with an external battery pack and an external microphone, both of which are really useful to me. Neither come with a display remote thingy.

I've priced up the two and the cheapest I can find the full version for is £230, but the lite version is £170. I'm not sure if its worth an extra £60 for those two features.

1) Does anybody know of anywhere that does the full version cheaper
    2) Is it worth getting the lite version and buying an external charger off ebay.