1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Irish PTae 100 goes pop - who do you cry to?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Daithi, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Daithi

Daithi
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Firstly apologies for yet another Pt100 broken thread, I've read many here in the past but never had the sense to take down any contact numbers etc. Anyway, turned in on this morning (having just turned it off for the first time in a year or so - as opposed to standby obviously) to hear an instant pop and now there's no power going to the unit. Can someone please tell me who I need to contact and aslo do the well known PSU problems in these units fall outside normal guarantee limitations? BTW, I bought it in March 03 from Sound and Vision who don't seem to have an online presence anymore.

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hi,

Sorry to hear that.............

Have a look at this recent thread , some people seem to have better luck with using this number 08705 357357 to get their projector sorted out. If I recall correctly, Panasonic issues for Ireland are handled by their UK offices, so I'd try that route.

Sean G.

3. Daithi

Daithi
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    An FYI for other Irish Panny owners, I rang number above and was told you need to go through whoever you bought from, Pannasonic no longer have any system set up to collect faulty gear from Irish customers (Southern ireland definitely but she did say she thinks its the same from the North).
    Forgot to thank you Sean.