IR profile code that may work for a IQ television

Bradley99

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. So i got a tv ( brand IQ ) from a friend, it's not a smart tv, so i decided to buy a firestick to turn it into a smart tv. The firestick remote has built in infrared, that can be used to control the tv power and volume. When trying to set up the IR profile, it gives me an option to choose my tv brand or an option to type in a IR profile code manually. There are so many brands on there to choose, 500+ plus or maybe even , sadly mine isn't on it. So i was wondering what profile code can i use ? To make it work. Maybe a code from a different brand, to make atleast the volume work.

Note : i contacted the manufacturer, no help at all. Tried explaining it to them, but i don't think they know how to help me.

So if anyone here can help me, i would really appreciate it

Is 'Element' listed as a supported TV brand ?

Taken from this page...

"So i found that Element brand controls the volume on my IQ39 but not the on/off" and "Choosing Element Brand for my IQ T.V worked for me"

It's for a different product and so isn't an Amazon support page, but might still be relevant.

If Element isn't listed or that option doesn't work, then this page suggests you might have problems...

"I've looked so far at ALL the major universal remotes and none of them support the IQ brand. Its an off the wall company that's based in Greece so its VERY hard to find anything that will work with it, I'm still trying though.

Nothing on the market will work unfortunately... IQ is such as small company that it doesn't even have a working website."

Try Vestel and TCL, they make a lot of budget models under other names.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom