• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

IR lamp controllers

smoothy8r

Standard Member
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a little advice, I recently bought some W.H. Mandolyn International RC-402 lamp controllers and I was very satisfied with them until my Harmony 1100 arrived and I discovered they can't be controlled by it. Is this true, I'm sure I read they work on a frequency the 1100 can't control. If this is the case can anyone recommend something very similar that the harmony can work with.

Thanks

Lee.

Glencara

Standard Member
I bought a 4 socket mandolyn radio-controlled set, am having trouble tuning them in.. You are sposed to press down teach-in button on the socket whilst pressing down one of the socket numbers on the remote for a few seconds, it then is sposed to search 4000 codes to tune in.. i just cannot get it to work with any of the lamps :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom