Ipswich Murders - Man Arrested

hope they got the right fella. Hopefully these girls families will have a sliver of good news this christmas

Nice so see someone refering to them as girls and not prostitutes as the media likes to call them.:)

Second that, I cant help feeling that some people think it doesnt matter because of their profession (not aimed at anyone but some people I work with). They were somebodies child and no one deserved that happening.

Second that, I cant help feeling that some people think it doesnt matter because of their profession (not aimed at anyone but some people I work with). They were somebodies child and no one deserved that happening.
If all the victims were prostitutes then it is right (and proper) for the BBC (or any news service) to say it. It warns the potential victims and reassures the non-potential victims. It also a (very) pertinent fact.
If all the victims were drug dealers would anyone care so much if that was mentioned - and yet they too would be someones children.

absolutely......I was disgusted to recieve an email joke about these poor girls last week.....some people just seem to have no feelings.

Is it right to name someone when they've only just been arrested? Especially with a crime such as this.

thats what i thought lol, must have pretty good evidence id of thought?
mud sticks and all that, imagine if it wasnt him!

Agreed, they must have some strong evidence in order to release his name, etc....

Did you see that he had his profile on "My Space" :eek: - this link may not work for long, I presume "MySpace" will remove it before thousands of comments are put on his profile.

Let's hope it is him and ends this whole sorry situation.

Read this guy's interview in the Mirror yesterday & thought what the hell is he doing saying all this unless he is guilty. Sad git's got himself in some right bother now...Hope they've got the right person at first attempt.

so whos gona be 1st to think up a tesco value related joke?

some one with poor taste? ;-)

which is why i never thought of one, sure it will only be a few hours before we get a few tasteless ones in our in boxes however

If all the victims were prostitutes then it is right (and proper) for the BBC (or any news service) to say it. It warns the potential victims and reassures the non-potential victims. It also a (very) pertinent fact.
If all the victims were drug dealers would anyone care so much if that was mentioned - and yet they too would be someones children.

Sorry i think youre misunderstanding what i said . Ive no problem with them being described as prostitutes I just didnt find it particularly funny watching news reports on the canteen tv at work and hearing a couple of blokes saying ":censored: good, get rid of a few more of them"
Thats all I meant by my post, Baz

sounds like you work with some lovely people mate

why was he interviewed by the Mirror?
Apparently because he had been interviewed by the Police four times in connection with this enquiry. I'm sure the Sunday Mirror acted in the public interest at all times, and were not influenced at all by increased sales from a good sleaze story.

I doubt the Mail will be interested, unless of course he turns out to be an asylum seeker.

Apparently because he had been interviewed by the Police four times in connection with this enquiry. I'm sure the Sunday Mirror acted in the public interest at all times, and were not influenced at all by increased sales from a good sleaze story.

I doubt the Mail will be interested, unless of course he turns out to be an asylum seeker.

I'm sure that you are right on both counts :)

I am quite shocked that they are allowed to release his name and photograph - wouldn't have thought it is will be safe for him to walk the streets any longer?

I am quite shocked that they are allowed to release his name and photograph - wouldn't have thought it is will be safe for him to walk the streets any longer?

I don't think he will be out on the streets for a very long time.

Who knows?, but - given the amount of publicity - the police must have strong suspicions that it is him.

Who knows?, but - given the amount of publicity - the police must have strong suspicions that it is him.

Well done to them for catching him then - I am still a bit shocked

Last edited by a moderator:
there was a video interview with him on the bbc website, seems to have been taken off. Almost like the sicko that murdered Jessica and Holly

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom