1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ipronto - how much you think?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by damiansimon, May 17, 2004.

1. damiansimon

damiansimon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dear all,

I am new to the forums. My friend started an AV project and he bought loads of staf including speakers, amplifier, stand, cables....etc. The he put the project off as he needed the cash so he shifted almost all on e-bay.

He is left with an ipronto remote - you know the one that looks like a tablet PC- and I will try and sell it for him i the classified section, but before I do, I wanted to check with you guys how much should he expect for it.

It is the UK version and not an import and it is brand new - unused.

Thanks

Damian

2. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    it is a matter of luck with something like this. Most of us on here simply wont want to spend that sort of money on a remote (and if we did, there are potentially cheaper ways of doing it) so you really just have to hope that there is someone specifically looking for an ipronto. This isnt just with remotes, most high value items will be the same.

If I were you and wanted to shift it quickly, 50% of retail would probably do it. More sensible would be to pop it up for 80% and keep bumping and crossing your limbs.....

ad

3. damiansimon

damiansimon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you bun

I have put it with 25% off the cheapest price I found on the net. Which equates to some 40% off RRP

Hope someone is interested till the W/E as I will then take it to a wider audience in e-bay.

Thank you

Damian