IPOD VIDEO Genius needed to convert DVD

W

w47ers

Just got my first ipod (80gb) for my son and have successfully ripped and converted several DVD's to the ipod with the use of 1 piece of software.

Now, the help needed! - I have tried over 10 pieces of software to try and convert 'Power Ranges SPD Vol 1-5' (only this series, others have worked) to this ipod, but with no joy.

Ideas appreciated, but someone (small hope) that has done this, or would like too…. just to show off! please let me know how?

Thanks Paul

A

Allan1_UK

Paul

Just got a new Ipod Video.

What software did you use to rip the DVD ?

Thanks, Allan

W

w47ers

Hi Allan

I have currently tried so many it is hard to remember, but to name but a few;

dvd shrink 3.2
magic dvd ripper1 click dvd copy
dvd43
slysoft
ipod media suite 3.0
dvd decrypter

My friend who is an IT manager, ipod owner and dvd ripper is also trying to crack these discs, but with no joy!

Who would believe it, these are the only dvd that we cant currently successfully put on an ipod!!!

Any ideas would be great

Thanks Paul

A

Allan1_UK

Hi Paul.

Woulnd't you think Apple would offer appropiate software for thier iPods ?

I have tried a few programs, and find "ipod media suite" easy to use, but you have already tried it without success.

Would be interested to know if anyone has found the "perfect" dvd ripper program. Fingers crossed someone will reply to your post with the answer.

monkey butler

Just got my first ipod (80gb) for my son and have successfully ripped and converted several DVD's to the ipod with the use of 1 piece of software.

Now, the help needed! - I have tried over 10 pieces of software to try and convert 'Power Ranges SPD Vol 1-5' (only this series, others have worked) to this ipod, but with no joy.

Ideas appreciated, but someone (small hope) that has done this, or would like too…. just to show off! please let me know how?

Thanks Paul

Hi Paul,

After trawling round the net looking for an easy solution to this problem, I was recommended CloneDVDMobile by Slysoft. :smashin:

I've tried running some of the alternatives, and they seem way to technical for me. CloneDVDMobile is incredibly easy to convert a DVD into MPEG4 files. The interface is really good, and you can control video files, audio files, and even control the image ratio and overall quality of output. Took about 35-45 minutes to convert 1 movie direct, in 1 pass from a DVD disc to an MPEG4 movie.

The finished article looks amazing on my iPod video.

Hope this helps you, and others.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom