Ipod Video 30gb - missing artist

clarky78

I just imported Snow Patrols album into itunes and sync'd my ipod and the album isn't there under artist, but it is under album name, whats going on there then?

Driving me nuts

K

Kano

If you have not yet tried then do the following. In Itunes highlight the whole album then right click mouse and left click on more info. The 'multiple item information' box should appear. Check the top box (artist) is filled in correctly.

If this does not work then the file info (tag) may not be correct. You could try making changes to the properties of each track before you import the album into itunes.

Hope this helps

clarky78

Was hoping that would work but no luck. I give up with it, can still find it trough album name. It lists the artist name when i look at the album on my ipod through itunes so i dont get it.

ficko

check if it is in "compilations" some albums are ticked as compilations when they are not. if it is, highlight all the tracks, right click, "get info", uncheck compilation.

just a thought?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom