• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ipod touch docking question

dc8900

Distinguished Member

PocketOperator

Established Member
I know that most people tend to use docks to be able to listen to their iPod's on a hi-fi but have you considered using a bluetooth receiver with your Touch's built-in bluetooth?

I personally use this Belkin bluetooth receiver: Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

The sound quality will depend on your hi-fi really as it will be using it's amp and speakers but on mine it sounds fantastic. There is no interferance and I don't have to keep getting up to operate the iPod and can just put it on my coffee table and be able to use it as normal.

In fact I even use mine to play a game while listening to music (you can always plug in a USB charging cable if your worried about your iPod's battery). I know this won't be ideal for everyone but it can work out cheaper than buying an entire hi-fi with built-in-dock or just a dock on it's own.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom