Ipod touch 3rd generation £252 64GB

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
i dont know whether i am allowed to post links to ebay.

but there is a seller with a number of buy it now ipod touches there for £252 delivered. 99% positive feedback.

if the mods allow it i will post a link

Dave

Distinguished Member
i dont know whether i am allowed to post links to ebay.

but there is a seller with a number of buy it now ipod touches there for £252 delivered. 99% positive feedback.

if the mods allow it i will post a link

Yep, ebay links now allowed. You can even link to your own sale if it's a real bargain.

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
thats good to know

ok here are a few links (all seem genuine - i have also contacted a number of the buyers and they have confirmed that they received genuine products albeit they are USA models but apples warranty is worldwide anyway).

real bargain as cheapest in the uk is £279 at amazon

BRAND NEW & SEALED APPLE IPOD 64GB TOUCH 3RD GENERATION on eBay (end time 24-Jan-10 23:32:46 GMT)

BRAND NEW & SEALED APPLE IPOD TOUCH 64GB 3RD GENERATION on eBay (end time 25-Jan-10 20:28:44 GMT)

they are all shipped from the uk as well

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
just to say mine has arrived from cheatreexpress - it was sealed and brand new and is now happily registered with apple.

:thumbsup:

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
BRAND NEW & SEALED APPLE IPOD TOUCH 32GB 3RD GENERATION on eBay (end time 28-Jan-10 17:50:20 GMT)

here you go £193.98 delivered.

the good thing about the USA models is that they do not have the volume cap on them that the EU ones have been forced to employ - hence they are louder than the UK ones.

to me its a no brainer to get one. for one its cheaper than getting one from amazon, you get the apple warranty and its louder out of the box than a UK one.

you can also get an additional one years warranty for your ipod from the same seller for £13 (same cost on the apple site is over £40)

Torin

Standard Member
BRAND NEW & SEALED APPLE IPOD TOUCH 32GB 3RD GENERATION on eBay (end time 28-Jan-10 17:50:20 GMT)

here you go £193.98 delivered.

the good thing about the USA models is that they do not have the volume cap on them that the EU ones have been forced to employ - hence they are louder than the UK ones.

to me its a no brainer to get one. for one its cheaper than getting one from amazon, you get the apple warranty and its louder out of the box than a UK one.

you can also get an additional one years warranty for your ipod from the same seller for £13 (same cost on the apple site is over £40)

Thanks, are there any issues with software, e-mail or apps etc by having a US one over a UK one?

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
no problems what so ever- you can also but a extra years warranty from the same seller for £13 (apple wanted £40)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom