1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ipod, sony hd3, zen

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by drunkenmaster, Apr 6, 2005.

Tags:
  1. drunkenmaster

drunkenmaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Okay been looking at the most of the threads and have come to a dead end.

Which is the better music player of the three-Ipod, Sony Hd3 and the Creative zen, all 20gb?

Even though these are subjective opinions, advice would be mighty helpful :)

2. mcav

mcav

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    I'm pretty sure that the Creative Zen *just* beats the other 2 in sound quality, but there is not much in it.

As for user interfaces, they all seem to work for me. If you can't get your head round the controls of these machines, you should not have one in all honesty.

Battery life is not bad on any of them either... I have yet to run out of battery on my player at an unfortunate moment.

I would however recommend the 30GB zen xtra if it's simply an mp3 player you want as you'll get one for £140 brand new.

It's a great player and a price!

3. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,762
    I think the creative players offer the best value for money. The main reason for me going the iPod route was that I was already a heavy user of iTunes. I think Apple were very clever to release a version of iTunes for Windows - that got a lot of people buying iPods.

4. kashbizkit

kashbizkit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First off, ipods, no way...battery only 9 hours, what are you going to do with that? as ive shopped around, creative seem to cheaper than the rest. And well Sony being a sony says it all. I vote for Sony hd3 or creative zen :)

5. Akasan

Akasan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wait two months for the hd5