iPod Shuffle play order problem

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by bigshot72, Feb 27, 2013.

Tags:
  1. bigshot72

bigshot72
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought an iPod shuffle a few months back which I use solely for the gym. So I only ever put 1 album on at a time. But recently I've had an issue putting songs on in the correct order.

The album in iTunes is in the correct playing order but when I add it onto the iPod it doesn't put it in that same order, but in an alternative order, which isn't random as if I delete the album and put it back on it goes back on in the same alternative order.

If I restore the iPod and add an album it puts it on the in correct playing order. But when I next plug the iPod in the album is in the same alternative order.

It might be a really straightforward issue but I just can't see to solve it. Any ideas?

Cheers.

2. bigshot72

bigshot72
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Actually just playing around with it a little bit more and it looks like if I 'manually manage music' then I can drag the songs on in the correct order and they seem to stay that way. The issue is when I add music with the 'sync only checked songs' option. I'm happy enough with being able to do it manually.