1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipod screen cover/headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by edwardmifflin, Feb 24, 2005.

Tags:
  1. edwardmifflin

edwardmifflin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi ive got an ispeck case but it doesnt cover the screen so its getting scratched! anyone know how i can keep the screen protected??
    Also how much difference would a pair of £30 sony funtopia earphones make to the sound quality? i.e is it worth buying some?
    Thanks!

2. Cloysterpeteuk

Cloysterpeteuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +863
    Fancy buying my Sony E888 earphones?, tenna plus postage. Only got them a couple of weeks ago from ebay (check past sales for user colecotatsales) and they don't stock them in UK stores. This model is supposed to be the best of the fontopia series but they don't fit my ears.

Check out the review here:-http://www.ipodlounge.com/reviews_more.php?id=1169_0_6_0_M

3. mick's cat

mick's cat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. LinkinRuss

LinkinRuss
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    ipod skins are the best skin i feel u can get for the ipod. they also come wit a screen protector. i drop my ipod for the first tiem yesturday and no trouble wot so ever from the fall
    oh, bought it on ebay for £17

5. extremelydodgy

extremelydodgy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    The iSkin screen protectors themselves scratch easily, but they're good sacrificial protection. The iSkins themselves also have a pretty good design, adding extra rubber where it matters.