ipod pre-set volume adjustment?

DGZDGZ

I recently bought an ipod nano to replace my old classic and i've noticed that the maximum volume isn't very loud. Although it is fine in most situations, when in the gym or at times walking near a busy road i sometimes struggle to hear it clearly. For example when i download the same podcast onto both my old and new ipod, and using the same headphones, the maximum volume on the classic plays a good bit louder.

is there anyway to increase the pre-set volume levels on my new ipod?:lease:

psikey

Distinguished Member
I recently bought an ipod nano to replace my old classic and i've noticed that the maximum volume isn't very loud. Although it is fine in most situations, when in the gym or at times walking near a busy road i sometimes struggle to hear it clearly. For example when i download the same podcast onto both my old and new ipod, and using the same headphones, the maximum volume on the classic plays a good bit louder.

is there anyway to increase the pre-set volume levels on my new ipod?:lease:

I agree, its one of the things that put me off the new Nano. You could improve things by using In-ear earphones which will cut out more ambient noise and/or more sensitive earphones.

Not sure whats happening with EU sound limits because the UK iPod Touch is very loud :confused:

Assume you've set the volume limit to max in the Nano settings.

I'm also begining to think the demo units in Apple stores are None EU versions because they souded much louder than the one I had bought (before taking back):confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom