1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPod photo

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by meath man, Mar 4, 2005.

Tags:
  1. meath man

meath man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi i have a couple of questions regarding the new ipod photo and would be very grateful for any help :lease:
    1. Ive never owned an ipod before. I have lots of 'fake' cds from the market loaded onto my computer and have also downloaded a lot of mps from the internet of the kazaa program- can these songs work on the ipod photo?
    2. I would get a set of the in-ear headphones if i bought the iod photo- is there good sound out of these earphones
    3. is the camera on it any good
    4. The 30gb version is £249 and 369 euro on the ipod store website. however i see a 40gb version on the dixons website- why is this version not on the ipod store site ( is it an official apple product)?- does it has the same specs as the 30gb version apart from its memory size

2. dolph

dolph

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    1. Yes they'll work
    2. Are you talking about the ipod earphones that come with it? If so they aren't meant to be very good and you should probably look to buy some better ones.
    3. The ipod photo doesn't have a camera...?
    4. The 30gb / 60gb Ipod photo's were announced this week and are the current line-up. The 40gb one is the old one that dixons obviously still have some stock of.