iPod Nano mp4 player

Shoka

Novice Member
Never seen these before,but a lot of researche ahas obviously gone into writing the desrciotion

5 international Language Supported: English, Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, French, Spamish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish and Japanese
Hmmmmm 5 international languages, maybe I cant count but I thought that was 11:D

F

fozburt

haha, thats what i love about eBay - accurate, concise information ;)

All the same, anyone know about these mp4 players?

Cloysterpeteuk

Distinguished Member
Just don't go there leave them alone, you know if it actually works then it's so gonna break down in a week or two!.

Besides just how much mp4 video do you really think you can fit or there?, 512mb isn't enough storage for music never mind any other crap.

shahedz

Distinguished Member
don't know about that particular mp3 player, but i recently went to Hong Kong , you would be amazed at the amount of mp3 players they have, the ipod isnt really popular there, i bought my sister a tiny colour screen mp3 player and its fantastic, at that price it looks great, the brands they have there arent main stream but none the less are good

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom