Ipod Nano And Speakers From Carphone Warehouse

JackL

Just bought THE 2g 2nd Gen IPOD Nano and gear 4 speakers from carphone warehouse for my daughter for xmas. Noticed when putiing speakers together that when fitting 'Nano' plastic adaptor to speakers the IPOD does not fit into connection. I assume that the adaptor is there stop the connection from being damaged. Took the speakers back to CPW and they didnt know why(Perhaps designed for 1st Gen Nano they said) and there is nothing they can do, apart from refund.

Has anyone else experienced this? or know of a modification in the pipeline.
Or is it a case of just connect the IPOD without plastic adaptor.

JackL

Has nobody bought these speaker from Carphone warehouse for ipod nano. Perhap they are wrapped up ready for xmas.
I have e-mailed Gear4 store for advise will let anyone who is interested know if they respond.:lease:

JackL

Just got it sorted.
There is a different adaptor for the 2nd Generation IPOD Nano. They are not supplied with the speakers but have just been issued by Gear 4 to some carphone Warehouse stores.
The new adaptor has '2nd Gen nano' written on it
So for those who are interested, when they open their prezzies on chrimbo morning they will have to wait until the shops open on boxing day to get it sorted.:thumbsup: :D :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom