ipod mini battery problem

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by harrist0, Apr 3, 2005.

Tags:
  1. harrist0

harrist0
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, just wondering if anyone know's anything about the ipod mini battery. I have just bought one brand new, but the battery only seems to last about 4/5 hours when it is playing consistently. Is this right as on the specifications it says that it should last 8hrs. Help!!!

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,644
    Are you playing it until the battery drains completely or are you looking at the battery level indicator to decide when to recharge ? I ask this because I thought I was having problems with my iPod battery because I took notice of the battery level meter - if I allowed the player to carry on until there was no power left at all I got 3+ hours more play out of it. I think the indicators are not as accurate as they could be !

3. harrist0

harrist0
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i am looking at the battery indicator. I will try seeing how long it lasts until it actually dies. Thanks for the advice.