1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipod/itunes Help Needed

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by barrybarryr, Aug 10, 2005.

Tags:
  1. barrybarryr

barrybarryr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Hi,

I really need somebodys help.

I bought an IPOD mini 2 days ago and am having problems.

The first is that I have about 30 albums in my library this evening I added a few more. For some reason the old albums have gone missing and the only albums on my ipod are the new ones I've added.

Its as if they have just dissappeared. An exclamation mark has come up next to the songs when i try to update my ipod, however when I look in the ipod music file in my music they are all there.

I am really really fed up as the Apple support pages are horrific. I just want to be able to talk to someone that will get me through my problem.

Secondly Itunes causes my pc to crash sometimes. Im not sure why but the whole thing reboots and starts again. I have never had this problem until I installed Itunes.

Can somebody please help as I'm really ****** off.

Barry

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Are you using the very latest version of iTunes ? Is your version of Windows XP up to date ?

3. conington

conington

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    If it were me my first port of call would be to go to Apple's website and download / re-install the latest version of I-Tunes - I believe this to be version 4.9 - Not sure if it would resolve your problems but definately worth a try.

Good luck