1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipod Help Please.

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by paulreid1968, Aug 25, 2005.

Tags:
  1. paulreid1968

paulreid1968

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Ive got an Ipod and am using Itunes on a windows XP Pc.

Due to limited hard drive space on my PC i set the Ipod to be manual update, loaded a few CD's, copied them to the IPod and then deleted the songs out of Itunes. Then did another batch, and so on.

I've put my entire collection on the IPod, thing is I want to put some songs back onto the PC to burn a playlist, and I dont want to go through having to import the songs from the original Cd's again. I cant seem to do it from Itunes, and if I browse to the IPod in My computer I can see the drive with Calendar File etc, but cant see the music files.

Can this be done? Anybody got a work around?

:lease:

Thanks in advance

PS/ I've searched the forum, but cant find an answer, but sorry if this has been posted before.

2. Son of Shaft

Son of Shaft
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    You can use Ephpod instead of itunes it will let you transfer files from ipod to PC. Or you can use Winamp with the ipod plugin or Foobar with the ipod plugin.

3. paulreid1968

paulreid1968

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK Cheers, appreciate the quick repsonse