1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ipod headphones/case

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by baseborn, Apr 10, 2005.

Tags:
  1. baseborn

baseborn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone advise on some decent headphones for my ipod. i'm looking for over ear ones as I hate in ear ones cos they always fall out - i must have weird ears!

I've got a budget of up to 100 quid.....and i want some really nice ones - i listen to all sorts of things, but mostly folky alternative stuff & rock/metal. I've seen the Sennheiser HD280 pro's 0 but with them being described as being for 'monitoring' purposes i'm a bit concerned that they wouldnt be ideal for my ipod!

ALSO! I'm looking for a nice case for my ipod (4g 40gb) - i've seen a few really nice ones like a Mulberry one, a dunhill one & a Paul Smith one. Does anyone know any online stores that sell nice cases like these? The Paul Smith website has their case but I cant tell if its only for mini's> has any one got one?? does any one know??

Cheers for das advice

Tom

2. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I suggest Sennheiser PX250s. I personally havn't tried them, but I have heard they are very good. They are noise cancelling (not sure how it works, check on the Sennheiser website!), so you don't need your music to be as loud, so it sounds better.

Failing that, you could go for Grado Labs SR60s or SR80s. These probably sound better, but they do look a bit '80s and silly!

3. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,222