• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ipod does not connect to MacBook

dr1312

Standard Member
Occasionally when plug my ipod by USB to my MacBook it does not connect into itunes leaving only on the ipod the "Do Not Disconnect" display. But I cannot disconnect it properly. The only way to rectify it seems to be to let the ipod battery run down which takes a few hours then try again which on the whole connects. However this seems to be happening more regularly.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

tomd84

Established Member
Occasionally when plug my ipod by USB to my MacBook it does not connect into itunes leaving only on the ipod the "Do Not Disconnect" display. But I cannot disconnect it properly. The only way to rectify it seems to be to let the ipod battery run down which takes a few hours then try again which on the whole connects. However this seems to be happening more regularly.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

I don't have a answer to your question, but if you are leaving your ipod battery to run out, you might as well just disconnect it from the computer it will have the same affect as you waiting for it to run out of batterys!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom